• Holiday Hope Fund
Sign ups for the Holiday Hope Fund, for both food and toy programs are as follows:
Wednesday, October 31, 9:00-4:00
Thursday, November 1, 9:00-7:00
Friday, November 2, 9:00-4:00
To sign up, you MUST bring:
1. Proof of Hamblen County address (current utility bill or rent receipt)
2. Proof of income for everyone in the household (can include pay check stub, bank statements, social security award letters, etc.)
3. Social Security cards for everyone in the household.
How Can You Help?
- Assisting with Sign Ups, November 1-3
- Supervising Angel Tree at College Square Mall, throughout November and December
- Packing “Santa’s Sleigh,” Friday night and Saturday night in December
- Distributing toys and food, the week before Christmas
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Make a monetary donation
- Conduct a Food drive at your business, church, or organization
- Conduct a Toy drive at your business, church, or organization
- Set up an Angel Tree at your business, church, or organization
- Adopt Angel Tree cards
Please call our office at 423-586-9431 to discuss further!